Sunday, July 21, 2013

Talk about a Mover

And I don't mean Mover and Shaker...I mean moving between houses.  I love my relatives and my friends and I'm so happy they love me but I really wish they could come visit me at one location.  Because I show hospitality in Maricopa of course they want to reciprocate.  I'm thrilled but can't get my toothbrush to dry out because it gets packed away wet every couple days.  Does it sound like I'm complaining, yep, it does.  Forgive me, we are having a super good time with lots of laughs from different phases of my life.  Brother and sister stories, HS friends reminiscing and sister-in-law stories of my older brother.  It is getting late though and I was up at 6:30 to be in church at 8:00.  Emanuel Baptist Church with a western swing band playing the old time version of "I'll Fly Away" plus several other tunes to put a smile on my face and a rhythm in my soul.  It has been a great day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment