Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time To Catch Up

It has been way too long since this has been brought up to date.  The computer was not cooperating while I was in Kennewick, WA.  No excuses so here's the latest.  Returned to Portland on Friday with Michelle and Alexis.  Had to have the rental car back by Saturday.  It has been great being here where the weather is how is should be in August in Portland, Oregon.  Highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's.  Ahh, such great sleeping weather.  My neck and back are beginning to bother me so tomorrow I have an appointment with Angel's chiropractor.  If you are reading this Dr. Webster, want you to know you are one of the reasons I am anxious to get home.  Actually I'm still looking at two weeks here.  Relatives who live in Tillamook Oregon are expecting me plus I have Portland friends to see also.  After checking the temps in Phoenix, perhaps a couple of weeks will make the difference between miserable and tolerable.  When I get home, I will publish the photos from Glacier, the Blackhills, Billings and the Oregon coast.  Ashley and I had a wonderful time together into Billings.  She flew home to Portland on the 18th of July and then a high school friend and I spent two and a half days in South Dakota.  Very beautiful and just as spectacular as Glacier Park except in a much different way.  The spirituality of the Crazy Horse Monument filled that distance that sometimes occurs between heaven and where I am.  Love loving God so much and being thankful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment