Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Eyes have it

Today it is hard to concentrate until I hear from Michelle.  She and Alexis and Mark are in Spokane to have another evaluation on Alexis' eyes.  The pressures behind her eyes are very high and can cause her retina to tear.  Dependent on the Doctor's findings she would have to begin putting drops in her eyes which would hopefully avoid the tears.  Is tear spelled tear or tare?  Gosh, English is hard.  When I get home one of the things I will put on my "To Do List" is study my Spanish.  It is much easier than English.  Maybe Spanish should be America's primary language.  Now that may get some comments.  Thanks, Kristi.  Took a walk today because I feel like I have gained at least 10 pounds.  Can't bring myself to get on a scale and won't until I have been home for two weeks working out and lifting weights.  If the temps stay at 111 perhaps I can sweat away 5 of those pounds.  Well, all of you great friends and relatives, probably by the time you read my next entry, I will be back in Maricopa.  LOL  

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for Alexis. That's scary stuff. Praying for no tears. Or tears.

    And NO HABLA ESPANOL. Mi esposo hablas, pero no me gusta espanol. Como say dee-say GAH?!

    ReplyDelete