Friday, August 21, 2009

Tears for Alexis and for gramoo

The doctor has prescribed the drops for her eyes that are to help prevent a tear in her retina. Michelle was a bit frustrated when I talked to her because putting drops in a 6 year old's eyes is not easy. She did text me today and said she had accomplished the first time. She is to have the drops twice a day for the rest of her life or until something else is developed. I'm trying not to worry and to just trust God. If you could add Michelle and Alexis to your prayers I would so appreciate it. We seem to be in the middle of a storm right now. The TV went out and the wind is blowing like crazy. Pray there is a torrent of rain on the way.
Just one more thing. Don't make your massage therapist angry because, the thumb and index finger of just one hand can hurt, maime and kill. Was on the table for an hour today and fortunately she doesn't have any animosity toward me. She is really good and I feel better tonight. A couple good nights of sleep and I should be back to getting things done. There is a full day of activities tomorrow. T-2 at 8:30, birthday party by noon and a "I'm closing my second hand bookstore in Maricopa" cocktail party Saturday evening. So sorry to see another business closing in Maricopa. She had a great store.

No comments:

Post a Comment