Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Making a list, checkin'

As the song goes..Judy is about to leave the building.  Or Kookie, Minoot, or gramoo depending on who may be viewing this post. Each name has a story behind it but I'll only bore you with one.
It will be fun to visit all those folks who have nicknamed me over the years.  Only one sad one, minoot was given to me by Sandi Burns who past away just about 2 weeks ago in Billings.  Sandi was a live of the party kind of gal and didn't let grass grow under her feet.  On the move all the time.  She would get impatient with me when I would reply, "just a minoot" when she wanted to get going.  I will miss that girl.
I'm practicing writing this on the laptop keyboard since I don't plan to take the other one with me.  It does take some getting use to.  The mouse is going with me, I dislike very much the pad for moving the arrow.  Maybe I'll practice that too as I travel. 
Talked to my friend in Show Low yesterday and she has a bridge party scheduled for Friday and a dinner party for Saturday night.  Vacation is starting on a very fun note. 
Asking for your prayers as I one eye it through Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon.  My right eye works but only at half mast.  Trying to think of something funny to say about it but it just ain't funny. 
Good bye, good luck and may the good Lord take a liken to you until we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment