Friday, June 14, 2013

Loafing and Loving it

This is going to sound crazy but joy is a good word on these hot, hot days.  There is no guilt in refusing an invitation, cancelling an appointment or loafing away the 12 hours I'm not sleeping. You're right, I don't sleep 12 hours but on a normal day I probably loaf for 3 or 4. 
Not sure why I'm blogging today except it falls under the category of loafing.  Exercising this morning gives me the excuse to do nothing the rest of the day.  Should I feel guilt because some of you reading this actually have work to do and children to care for.  No!  Someday you will be able to loaf and hopefully experience no guilt. 
Which thoughtfully reminds me that God rested on the 7th day after creating the universe.  Please, all my dear friends, take time to breath and enjoy rest after a hard days night.  You might even want to kill a little time reading my blogs.  It will give me encouragement to continue. 
When I leave on my vacation I plan to blog my travels.  If I can figure our how to post photos I will. Guess I already know how.  This is just one of the many beautiful places I will visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment