Friday, November 13, 2009

And life goes on

It's been awhile and there is no particular excuse. Sometimes when the table top has not been viewed for several weeks because of Creative Memories pages, incomplete artwork and just plain junk the mind is likewise cluttered. In the past making a "To Do List" has been helpful in reorganizing and completing tasks but this time no such luck. My trip to Oregon and Washington for 12 days was such a great time but fall is a busy time for me here. Being involved with volunteer work at the hospital and a desire to work with the local food bank means scheduling and committing. Praise God, good friendships have developed these past 4 years and I enjoy spending time enjoying their company. Oh yes, getting back to the blogging part, there has just been too much to talk about to talk about it. Told you my mind is cluttered. Last night I was privileged to see a performance of "Phantom of the Opera". It was a Broadway tour cast who performed at the ASU Gammage theater in Tempe. It was amazing. The sets, costumes, music and special effects were outstanding. It is way out of my league but really set the juices flowing again to be on stage. Maybe in time I will feel confident enough to seek out a way to join a theater group. The patio received a face lift today. Not only did all the cobwebs and dirt get washed off but there are now three pots full of colorful blooms gracing the way to the putting green. I'll take pictures and post them because, with my ungreen thumb, they will probably be dead in three days. Tomorrow is coffee at Lilos with my Titus 2 group and then off to a jewelry party. God bless each of you. More blogging to come, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment