Monday, October 12, 2009

A little woozy

Returned home from the Pain Center by 2:30. It took about 30 minutes again before other drivers would not be in danger, or at least, no more than usual. It will be a couple of days before all the medication used for deadening the area will be gone but after that my neck should swivel more easily and with less pain. Don't really know how many people still read this occassionally but would someone in the know tell me what happens to old posts. Journaling has been a way to keep track of time but since blogging I've not been doing that. Also was using a cassette recorder for a while but have neglected that also. Guess my life just isn't that exciting so haven't been writing much in a blog either. Drawing pictures has now become a pasttime. If I can keep these blogs as a journal, maybe I will try to do better at writing.

1 comment:

  1. i think the old ones just archive. I hope you are doing okay today after your injections? I take it you made it home okay. Hoping the end result is worth the injections! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete