Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Day

"Another Day, Another Dollar" Would be nice if that dollar was always finding a way into my purse rather than leaping out followed by other little dollars trying to keep up. To keep my skin soft and ageless the soft water guy is coming tomorrow morning to check out the system and add whatever soft water guy's recommend. Later on in the morning, to improve on my appearance, my beautician will cut my hair. Leaving for Portland on October 21st, priceless. Priceless?, not exactly but seeing my grandchildren is! Another old saying, "Easy come, easy go!" In other news, my neck is sore this morning but swiveling nicely. Not nicely enough to clean my rather dusty house but nicely enough for me to work on photos and try to figure out how to color my Minpin that I manage to draw. That will take some practice.

1 comment: