Monday, June 22, 2009

Waiting until Tuesday afternoon

Procrastinate! Intentionally putting off packing until the last minute. It just is so stressful to ponder what to take. It will be warm but it could rain and be cold. This coat, this jacket, long pants, more shoes just in case. The muscles tighten and the blood pressure goes up. Ahh, that last minute packing. One suitcase, yes, just one. Shorts, shirts, sandals, one dress, undergarment stuff and it's a wonderful summer in the Northwest. Ashley and I will travel from Portland to Sandpoint, Idaha, across Montana into Glacier Park and then on to Billings, Montana to visit relatives. Ashley is my 13 year old granddaughter and likes history so we are also going to South Dakota and Mt Rushmore. We'll be back in Portland by August 1st. Just ask prayers for safe travel and lasting memories. Bless each of you. You are all so important in my life. God is great! When I have access to a PC we will send pictures and I will continue the blog. Have a super duper summer, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. that must be why i love you Gramoo! we are alot alike! seems you are at least putting some thought in to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO IDEA what it's like to procrastinate. Nor lie. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete