Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Carpe diem

That's the word or words of the day. Starting with a workout at the local gym and, because sleep eluded me after 5:30am, it has been a rather "Seize the Day" ever since. The refrigerator is clean. Care packages are prepared for Kelly and Clint and Perry and Barbara. They will be by for keys and meeting each other. The thought occurred that arrests could be made if found doing their thing but didn't know each. We'll indulged in some dessert and a bit of conversation and then when they are on their way it's packing time again. Just started some wash and may or may not iron anything. Why am I telling you all this stuff? Guess because I love each of you and I will miss you who are here in AZ and excited to see family and friends in the Northwest. Can't really explain the lonliness that I'm feeling right now. Packing a suitcase by myself is good but not good. If I were married HE would be telling me what I should pack and how I should pack it. Isn't it strange how we want to be alone but with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment