Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Love is all around

I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes. Love is all around us and that is all I knows!! The "and that is all I knows" is really all I knows of the song. The feelings I definitely know. Having my son, daughter-in-law, daughter and grandchildren with me for a week was heaven. The house got messy, the comings and goings were pretty much chaotic and there was no need for radio or television to drown out the silence. Brian did my taxes and the girls helped out with cooking and entertaining the kids. Having my super good friends and their husbands and children spend Sunday afternoon and evening with us was just an extra special time. Cactus Transportation picked up everyone at 3:30 Tuesday and dropped them at the airport. I'll be gone for a few days to take care of a friend who has had a hip replacement. Watch this blog for further interesting happenings and photos. Kristi or Carin will come over soon to show me how to download photos and videos.

1 comment:

  1. You have the best family ever!! (Even though Brian didn't do MY taxes - if he did, you'd have the best family ever to the power of infinity!)

    If Carin can't help you with pictures (and SELECTIVE and AUTHORIZED videos), I'm your girl. :)

    ReplyDelete