Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Lord is my shephard

What a powerful Sunday morning!! Contemporary version of "How Great Thou Art" was very moving and the praise of applause was as though God were standing beside each of us smiling and clapping. His presence could definitely be felt as tears of joy and sorrow mingled together. For several months taking "I" out of communication with others has been my goal. This morning made that goal become even more meaningful as the struggles facing God's people were standing shoulder to shoulder.
Psalm 57:9-10
Have a super week, my friends, and, as some other wise soul said, "Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there's plenty of room at both ends."

1 comment:

  1. Written beautifully! It was a special morning and I love sharing worship with YOU. Have a sweet time with your family this week and let me know when the "bed and breakfast' is available. I need a VACATION!

    ReplyDelete