Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shot in the Gludius Maximus

Not directly into that area but I sure could feel it.  This is the first time that one of these epidurals hurt me.  I've had several over the course of 10 years.  They do help.  As I get older and the pain more severe, they are not as effective.  This one was more for my foot than my back.  I have been having pain in the bottom of my right foot.  After my shot on October 9, the pain is mostly gone but the numbness is still with me.  Maybe this one will help the numbness.  Medicare will only pay every 12 months for the vicets (sp) in my discs so the left side of my back will have to wait until next year.  Not sure what to do about golf.  My better judgement tells me to give it up.  It's one of those age things again.  I want to be young and healthy but have to be satisfied with old and wise.
Walked out into the backyard this morning to enjoy the cool weather and found mushy gravel over about a third of the area.  Called the landscaper and came home to 2 holes dug in the backyard and 1 in the front.  Ken is a great guy but as forgetful and a confronted unfaithful husband. If he doesn't come back tonight as he promised (it's 5:00 now) I will be on the phone in the morning.  Lots of us who have been in these homes since they were constructed in 2005 are having trouble with drip system leaks.  May have to have the all the lines replaced. 
Well, it is the 2nd of November and I didn't call Ken this morning.  I will give him the benefit of the doubt since the holes he dug are not really dried out enough for him to work on.  If he hasn't contacted me by Monday, maybe it is time to look for another landscaper. 
Been doing some cleaning today also and may have to hire a cleaning service to give the house a totally good cleaning.  There is just too much.  Windows, shades, mopboards and cupboards all need deep cleaning.  I could do a little at a time but that is frustrating because it seems it is never done.  By the time I finish it is time to start over.  Alice has a woman living with her now that does housecleaning and needs the money.
This has been a crazy day but I've also accomplished a lot.  Now my dilema at 3:00pm is, do I put on makeup to go to the store.  I only want a few things so won't be spending a whole lot of time there.  Rarely do I see someone I know and that shouldn't be a factor anyway.  Okay, I talked myself right out of putting on makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment