Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tri-Cities, Washington

Richland, Kennewick and Pasco make up the Tri-Cities. When I arrived on Monday the temp was in the high 70's and low 80's. Well, that is gone and the 100 weather is now here. Different from AZ as it does cool way down at night. Staying with granddaughter, Alexis and daughter, Michelle until Monday. Number one granddaughter, Ashley is arriving with her mother and brother on Friday for some great kid time and then Ashley and I leave for Sandpoint, Idaho on Monday the 12th. We are staying with the fellow that Michelle is seeing who happens to be my youngest son's best friend. Michelle and Rob seem to be quite smitten with one another and I couldn't be happier. I've known Rob since Jason and he were in college together and he is one handsome nice guy. On Wednesday Ashley and I will be off to Glacier Park and the "Going to the Sun Hiway". Ashley has to sit on the side nearest the cliff which has her a little freaked. If we make it out alive you will next hear word that we are in Billings, Montana. Take care, everyone. Include us in your prayers as we include you.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, handsome AND NICE and a GUY?! SCORE, Michelle!!!!

    I spent a summer in Kennewick in college where I distinctly remember crying every day for the missing of my college sweetheart...

    ReplyDelete